[ZWeb] REMINDER: new.zope.org chat noon today

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:16:13 -0500

As a reminder, we will have another chat today at noon eastern, 6PM
England, 7PM on the continent.  The venue will be #zope-web on
irc.openprojects.net.

The chat should last under an hour.  The goals:

a. Review planning and organization.

b. What is left to achieve this week's goal (an HTML mockup of the two
chosen layouts, to include the section listing from the proposed IA).

c. Set the next goal.

If time permits, I'd like to float the idea of decomposing new.zope.org
into smaller projects, and perhaps separate websites.  The world of KDE
seems to have done a good job on this.

--Paul