[ZWeb] New version 4.1.4c

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:19:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Olivier Deckmyn wrote:

> I heard what you all said about the current mockup. Here is the result of
> integrating your remarks :
> http://www.nidecker.net/zope.org/v4_1_4c/
>
> sidebar : left aligned
> spotlight : light yellow, using a gif file sent by seb
> add slogan under logo
> minor tweaks on css

I still feel even more strongly that the page needs a stronger delineation
between the left sidebar and the main body of the page.  Looking at it, it
became clearer that i would like to see a clear indication of the left
margin of the body - like seeing the edge of a page in a book - and that
light dotted line is not sufficient.  Could you at least try making that a
light but solid line?  What i think i'd like to see is a a light solid
line plus the same faint background color for the left sidebar as you have
for the spotlight box.  This would make the main text area stand distinct,
without any spectacle.

--
Ken
klm@zope.com