[ZWeb] New version 4.1.4c

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:48:15 -0400

I'm still catching up on all the great email since I took off for
vacation last Saturday.  Today's my first day back in the office.

I realize that the sidebar contents from Olivier's mockups needs the IA
stuff from previous conversations.  That is my task for the afternoon.
First I need to reply to the various zope-web emails.

--Paul