[ZWeb] Transaction

Kofi Grey Kofi Grey" <kofigrey@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:13:57 +0200

FROM: GREY KOFI
ADMIN.SECRETARY STANDARD SECURITIES.
ACCRA, GHANA.
DEAR SIR,

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a
surprise. It was borne out of my desire to share a
mutual business relationship with you .
My name is GREY KOFI. A 47 years Ghanaian national,
married with a wife and four children. I work as an
administrative secretary
in Standard Securities and Services Limited
in Accra-Ghana.
I got the information concerning you from the Ghana
Chambers of Commerce and Industries after due
consultation with my opinion adviser, I decided to
contact you believing that by the grace of God, you
will accept to be my partner in this business.
I joined the services of this company in 1991 as
office assistant and have been working with this company for
nine years, within this period, I have worked with
states and government functionaries who have been
using Standard Securities to move huge sums of money
U.S Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Foreign
Tiakh(Cash)to their foreign partners.
They bring in these consignments of money cash and
secretly declare the contents as jewelry, Gold,
Diamond, Precious stones, Family Treasure, Documents,
etc. General Sanni Abacha of Nigeria(dead), Mobutu
Sese Sekou of zaire (dead) Foday Sankoh of Sierra
Leone,Babangida of Nigeria etc. All these people have
hundreds of consignments deposited with Standard
securities. Their foreign partners friends and
relatives are claiming most of these consignments, but
a lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much
as fifteen years.
Nobody has ever come for them because in most cases,
the documents! of deposits are never available to any
body except the depositors but most of them are dead.
Some time last year, Standard Security management
changed the procedure of claims of consignments.
As
soon as one is able to supply answers all the test questions
 as contained in the secret files of any
consignment, They consignment will be released to you upon demand
from our safe storage.
More than one hundred and twenty consignments belonging

to Gen.Abacha, and Mobutu have been claimed in the past
months.
This is why I am soliciting for your co-operation and
assistance. Gen. Abacha has 85 consignments deposited
with several different names and codes. 35 have been
claimed in the past 6 months. Since he died, the
first son
also died in a plane crash and the second son is facing
trial
for murderand embezzlement. The family members
are under
restricted arrest without communication.And can no longer
tourch or ask of this consignments as the eyes of their goverment
is on them and their consignment with us has overstayed their grace period
I have finished every arrangement for you to come and
claim consignment NO: 1201 containing US$ 9,000,000.00
and consignment NO: 1200 containing US$ 12,000,000.00.
My duty is to supply you with all the information and
documents by fax or email which you will use to deal directly
with the management. The procedure is simple; You will
apply officially to the Director of Operations of
Standard Securities for the release of consignments
NO; 1200 and NO.1201.
They will demand some documents and Secret Codes.
Reach me, I will supply you with every detailed
information and you will fax it to them. As soon as
they confirm it correct, they will invite you for
collection. If you do not want to come to Accra, you
can arrange with them to transfer the consignment
to anywhere but united States of America on agreement.
Nobody should ever know that I am involved in this deal
except the Lawyer who will write an Agreement for us.
I will suggest upon conclusion, 30% goes to you and
70% for me. At the successful completion of the deal,
you will arrange for me and family to come over to
your country. I am assuring you that this business
have been arranged for years now. It is very secure and
risk free.
Reach me on kofigrey@yahoo.com for further explanation and directives on
the
procedure,