[ZWeb] Q: Available for participation?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
19 Apr 2002 15:15:49 -0400

The fact is, we need more people that don't do those things!  There's a
huge role in the plan for the new zope.org: section owners.

We're trying to organize the site into sections.  For instance,
documentation is a section.  These sections will have section home pages
that try to organize the material, show the most recent items, feature
selected material, etc.

All of this is an editorial process.  Thus, we need people that can help
adopt a section.  Those that jump in now and commit to leadership on
this can really affect the outcome.

--Paul