[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Welcome to Zope.org

sun (via www.zope.org) shw_sun@yahoo.com.cn
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:45:26 -0400

very regret!
i download zope and follow strictly the installation instrument to install on my pc(cpu:celeron 550,ram: 128 harddisk:15G;os:win2000 advanced server edition).successful!after ,i try to run it;the console gui appear but soon disappear so that i haven't have time to input "name" and "password"!
then i login my Linux system and do the same thing  as above !   the result is  the same!
i have great interest in zope but how can i go on !

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org