[ZWeb] restructured to-do list, added content to collector

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:47:36 -0400

All the entries look good, thanks for doing this.  Let's deprecate the
use of the todo.txt file.  (Note to others: this was something a few of
us were using to communicate things as they came up.)

I noticed that you grouped a whole bunch of things into one or two
entries, such as:

   http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/44

This is probably the right thing to do, as many of the items are too
small to be treated as one thing.

--Paul