[ZWeb] new zope.org

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:07:08 -0400

Here's the problem.  We didn't run the script to migrate the content
into 15080, since it takes about 20 hours to complete.  Thus, you don't
have a member folder.  If you don't have a member folder, then you don't
get the "My Stuff" link.  And if you're not a manager, you won't see
"Folder Contents" as a link.

The simple fix is to make you a manager on that site.  Can you send me
your zope.org username?

This "in between" status is frustrating for me as much as you.
Hopefully by next week, new.zope.org will point to a new site running in
a new cluster with migrated content.

--Paul