[ZWeb] Page Results

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:28:12 -0400

Well, it certainly behaves the right way.  However, it has a slight
issue when used with catalog searches.  You build the links with a
string, but we need the catalog search criteria added in.  The existing
"Next 10" and "Previous 10" have the right chant, using a python expression.

If you get a chance, could you go to the skin and see what you can do:

   http://new.zope.org:15080/ZopeOrg/portal_skins/nzo/search

The DAV port is 15088.  You can look for an HTML comment with local_html
to find the part you did.  Just above it is a DIV that does batching
with search criteria.

--Paul