[ZWeb] NEW Products Page View

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:26:47 -0400

> Discussability in CMF should work fine for this...I believe I
> extended this
> some for a client project that made it even more useful that
> might be worth
> integrating back in; but off the top of my head I forget to what extent.

Thanks for looking into this.
We will need some display constraints (like only show the 5 most recent
postings in each section, or a total of 20 postings).
Would the CMF stuff have the forms ready to go?

And it wouod probably help usability to create a page for each Community
section that lists the postings in a typical thread fashion so you see more
than a snippet.
Some javascript expansion would be very useful so you dont have to load a
new page to read a full post.