[ZWeb] What do you scan for first when you look at a product?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:08:32 -0300

Regarding the download link, i would like to see something like the download
page on www.downloads.com, with a link to download the file and a BIG icon,
and a link to other download locations, or other releases of the same file.

[]'s