[ZWeb] What do you scan for first when you look at a product?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:41:57 -0300

On Sex 26 Abr 2002 13:32, Trevor Toenjes wrote:
| > Regarding the download link, i would like to see something like
| > the download
| > page on www.downloads.com, with a link to download the file and a
| > BIG icon,
|
| I hear ya!  done.  is a MEDIUM icon okay?  :)

Thank you for listening. ;-)

| > and a link to other download locations, or other releases of the
| > same file.
|
| like [more download links]  ??

Yes

| hmmm...this means we need to allow authors to put multiple download links
| in their product area.  We can consider this for the future when we
| refactor the "Software Product" object.

Yes, i think  that this is the right way.

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Somebody's terminal is dropping bits.  I found a pile of them over in the
corner.