[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Welcome to Zope.org

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
11 Dec 2002 11:07:04 -0500

Thanks for the note Ken.

Documentation for Zope is currently a volunteer effort, so it's not
surprising that it's not as polished or as comprehensive as many would
like it to be.  I am one of those volunteers and I am painfully aware of
the holes and inconsistencies in the current documentation set.

That said, the most sure way for it to improve is via comments to the
online books.  If you've not already done so, I would add this as a
comment to the API Documentation chapter of the online version of the
Zope Book.

Thanks,

- C