[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Problems

Mario cowtipper969@yahoo.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:29:56 -0500

Hello,
I am new to Zope and trying around with all the stuff.
Now I created a folder, within this folder a DTML METHOD index_html, a footer, a header, (both DTML METHOD too) and a logo. now when I try to call this page in my browser it always shows me the quickstart guide, also after I deleted the whole quickstart folder.
What do I have to do that it accepts my index file in this folder. when I view the index file in the zope environment it shows me how it should be but not in an extra browser window.
Also I would like to know if there is any forum where I can watch some questions and solution for common problems.

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org