[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Mozilla Initiative

Larry Price laprice@efn.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 05:11:02 -0800 (PST)

Yah, I figured that out about three seconds after hitting submit.

I'm in the middle of appraising zope and postnuke as possible CMF's for
for efn.org's website, they both seem to have a lot of the features we're
looking for (RSS newsfeeeds, extensible, open-source) the one thing that
seems to be brought up on a pretty regular basis is performance concerns
having to do with how many pages per second etc.

Especially those related to stability, can anyone point me in the
direction of pages that discuss this, especially as regards running zope
with apache. As any zope installation will have to coexist with the
existing server setup.

http://www.efn.org
http://www.opn.org
http://www.efn.org/~laprice