[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Resources

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:49:47 -0500

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 03:07:39PM -0500, judy Strong wrote:
> I am a physical therapist looking for course work to facilitate the
> training of a pta.  I gathered information regarding pteduc digest.  This
> is supposedly a program to provide basically on the job training.  From
> the information I received and the the email address I connected with I
> have not learned anything about exactly what is being offered.  What areas
> of PT are being addressed and who developed the information and what their
> background is.  If you can supply this information it would be wonderful.

Hi Judy,

I am not sure how you got to the Zope.org website; Zope is an Open Source
Web Application server, and I am afraid that the Zope.org site doesn't have
anything to do with Physical Therapy or PT training. I am afraid we cannot
answer your questions on those subjects.

Sorry!

--
Martijn Pieters