[ZWeb] Re: feedback form is not working

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:43:07 -0500

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 11:53:19AM -0000, Tarjei.Jensen@kvaerner.com wrote:
> Here is what I tried to say:
>
> Subject: Printing zope.org pages
>
> http://www.zope.org/WhatIsZope
> http://www.zope.org/ZopeArchitecture
>
> I'm trying to print the zope architecture page in order to show a friend
> (who runs a business) what zope might do for him. It is not easy when the
> right hand side of the page is cropped by the printer.
>
> It would be better if the navigation stuff were on the right hand side or
> there was a way of getting a printable page.
>
> Perhaps a pdf file with a _few_ zope overview or zope at a glance pages
> might be a good idea?

There *is* a way to get rid of the navigation; look at the footer of the
page, it has a link to a printable version. Here is the link:

  http://www.zope.org/ZopeArchitecture?pp=1

> The feedback form does not work too well either. I get strange error
> messages.

We are working on that; the mail server is now more picky about the
formatting of the email headers, and if you fill in an email address in both
the 'From' and the 'Email' boxes, the MTA rejects the message. I'll change
the form to clarify this.

--
Martijn Pieters