[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Migration armageddon

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 08:34:03 -0400

Yes, IRC meetings have a way of forcing things to happen.  I propose
Friday at:

   o 1000 US/Eastern

   o 1100 Brazil

   o 1600 Europe

I can also have the meeting earlier in the day if that would help people
in Europe.

I'll propose an agenda after I hear a report from Chris today on what
happened with the migration.

--Paul