[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Migration armageddon

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:54:40 -0300

On Qua 08 Mai 2002 09:34, Paul Everitt wrote:
| Yes, IRC meetings have a way of forcing things to happen.  I propose
| Friday at:
|
|    o 1000 US/Eastern
|
|    o 1100 Brazil
|
|    o 1600 Europe

I counter-propose:

  o 1100 US/Eastern

  o 1200 Brazil

  o 1700 Europe

Im trying to get my sleep back one hour a day, so im landing at work one hour
later. ;)

| I'll propose an agenda after I hear a report from Chris today on what
| happened with the migration.

Well, we can start with something simple like how much of the collector
issues are finished. Seems like people are working on then but not tagging as
closed/resolved.

I would like to hear from Trevor and Robert what they have working so we can
move toward other items.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>