[ZWeb] Software Product section update

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:38:33 -0400

Helloooo...    ;)
Well, I got busy and I did miss my goal last week to finish refining the
main view using everyone's feedback.  Each version is hopefully vastly
improving from the previous concept.
I am trying to finish that for this weekend to have up by Monday.  Thank you
for all the great feedback I am still getting (and using for the refination
[that should be a word]).
I think we have all the feature requests accounted for, because I havent
heard any new ideas for awhile and we are getting some redundant requests
from user spillover on the main zope-list.

We have started discussing what needs to happen in zope.org to implement the
new features.  We need volunteers for refactoring the current zope.org
methods to fit the new functions, including some potential CMF-hooks.

The collector issues related to "Software Products" are being addressed in
the GUI and will be further addressed in the refactoring.

My follow-up goal [the following week] is to put together the first pass at
a production timeline with goals and volunteers to see how much and how fast
we can handle the improvements.

-Trevor