[ZWeb] Sandbox for NewZopeOrg

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 15:45:26 -0400

Update: my stuff is checked in, although it doesn't reflect any changes
that Olivier is making on new.zope.org:15080.

Sidnei and I both have writeable checkouts now for ZopeOrg-NG (the nzo
specific part of the sandbox process).  We are going through the process
right now to work through some of the bugs.

Progress!

--Paul