[ZWeb] The NEW Revised Products Page

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 16:58:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Trevor Toenjes wrote:
> Since the tables are 'product stats' and NOT navigation, it was decided to
> leave them on the right.
>
> Putting them on the left might confuse people that they are navigation,
> especially if this page is used in a template already with left navigation.
> It looks really odd.

I suppose these are nits, but speaking from the perspective of
a returning user using a text mode browser, could we link the
product name in the left column to download the current version of
the product?  Also, extend the download link in the grey box from
just the button to the filename.  If I see a filename, I expect to
be able to click on it to download it.  You also need some
alt text for the download button <grin>.

--RDM