[ZWeb] Progress on NZO.

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 17 May 2002 06:31:12 -0300

Howdy Paul and others.

Did a LOT of changes to the skin. I think most of the issues are fixed, but i
dont have time right now to refactor the todo.txt.

After being awake for the whole night working on the skin (by being and idiot
and losing the bus), you can see that i made a little progress. Look there:

http://www.x3ng.com.br:8080/ZopeOrg

All the changes i did are commited to the CVS. Now i will need some time to
sleep. I will TRY to get online on saturday to hear your feedback.

Ausum is doing a good work with the Software Product. For more information on
what we are doing, talk with him or Paul. i really need some sleep. ;)

[]'s See ya on monday.

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Real computer scientists like having a computer on their desk, else how
could they read their mail?