[ZWeb] dtml-var sql_delimiter

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 22:03:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Mike Tran wrote:
> I was able to do each select statement seperately, but when combined I get a
> Query Error:  "Multiple select schema not allowed"

This error is explicit.  What it doesn't tell you is what subsystem
generated the error.  That is, the problem isn't in mysql or the
DA, the issue is that ZSQL methods can only handle one select
statement at a time.  You can have multiple non select statements
(eg: multiple updates or inserts), but at most one select.