[ZWeb] Wiki: alburt edited CurrentStatus (fwd)

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 14:05:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Simon Michael wrote:

> Eek ? NB I have a fairly recent downloaded tarball from the wiki if it
> helps.

Thanks, simon.  I actually have some checkouts, so i don't think any
current code is lost.  However, i would *hate* to have lost the history on
this, it's involved such a combination of efforts (remerging things from
your zwiki, jim's tweaks, mine, etc) - merging and tracing what went into
it could be valuable.  I'm still waiting to find out what happened!

--
Ken
klm@zope.com