[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: zope homepage

Miles Waller miles@jamkit.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 11:50:50 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Yes, the news and the featured article.  I
feel the date on the news is especially prominent, being in the centre of
the screen.

The simplest solution seemed to me to be to just remove the dates from the
items.  I know there's work in progress to redo the zope.org site, so I
don't think it's worth spending lots of time on.

What does everyone else think?

miles