[ZWeb] FYI: New spotlight ready for review

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:31:15 +0100

(I'm testing the use of gmane.org for posting, let's see what happens...)

Hmm, good point.  Do you think keeping the underline, but making it
black instead, would do the trick?  I'd like to avoid changing it too
much since Comit sent me the HTML themselves.

--Paul