[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Simplifying home page

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:00:53 -0500

although that is a horrid bit of code, i think you increase the possibility
of errors by having people directly edit the homepage. just my 2 pesos. :)

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net