[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Moving downloads to SourceForge's download manager

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:07:31 -0500

since Zope is not necesarily or primarily a file sharing system, I don't see
this as a bad point and a lot of visibility could be had, as you say. I give
this a +1.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net