[ZWeb] FYI: New spotlight ready for review

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:20:06 +0100

I'm just trying to stick to the intent of the original author, to some
degree.  I changed it to black.  I think that's good enough for now.

I'm going to go ahead and flip the switch in the next hour to make this
the new spotlight.  Obviously putting a new spotlight up will cause the
tides to switch, the Earth's poles to flip, and monkeys to fly out of
butts.

If you *really* want to see bizarre...I'm 80% done with a new Zope
News.  Man, that last 20% sucks. :^)

--Paul