[ZWeb] FYI: New spotlight ready for review

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:05:29 +0800

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 13:38, Paul Everitt wrote:

> e. Same for new/updated products on zope.org.  Double ugh.  ** Note!!
> I'm probably not going to do this!! **

since i'm doing this for my-zope.org, i think i might be able to spare so=
me=20
time passing the (same?) data to the relevant parties (who/where).  or us=
e=20
chrisM's Report tool to get the tittle and url
=20

Q: what's the frequency like?  weekly?  fortnightly?  monthly ..?

having a weekly one would be better

there were talks in #zope this morning, but my line got cut off, so i don=
't=20
know what has happenned.