[ZWeb] erm assumptions

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:01:43 -0500

so do you want to join the editorial team. ;) indeed it will be some work:
as you say almost entirely on the writing and culling side. creating the app
will be very easy tho.

I was thinking of it being a blog in the sense of not just pointers to
things but the value-added stuff you mention like summaries of threads and
new products and howto's. This is exactly what I meant; I guess that didn't
come thru.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net