[ZWeb] erm assumptions

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:06:20 -0500

hi, its for NZO. (and nzo is going to use cmf, so it'll be trivial to build
this in.)

And the bite-sizedness I was thinking of not only for the Zope news box on
the front page but also for the Zope Weekly News. As the current format is
overwhelming for reader and writer. and both zope newses are basically the
same thing, just with different timeframes and different audiences (perhaps)
so why not integrate them?

as far as commitment, well I'm stepping up to the plate. Who else?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net