[ZWeb] erm assumptions

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:04:58 +0200

 >>While I'm not the person to make the pronouncement on this, my
guess >>is
 >> that the odds of getting new software at zope.org are, uhh, low. >:^)
 >
 >so why dont we do it on "eurozope or wherever here in europe" ???
 >
 >robert

Like george said, all this could be done by simple low tech methods --
just requiring people to put some time to it.

In my mind all that is required is:

  - a mailinglist, where people send ideas / contributions
  - a Wiki for editorial staff to work on ideas and contibutions (
email does not work for that )
  - a few pages on Zope.org for telling people about this all
  - scripts that would collect information on new releases on
zope.org, chrism said in irc that he has something ready or almost ready

And after that everything else is just work done by people.

Thougths?

-huima