[ZWeb] ACTION: Deadline for new News

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:02:47 +0100

Howdy.  I'm cc'ing in Carlos because he had previously sent Chris
material for a new News.

bak has finished the listing of new products.  I've written some of the
prose.  George is going to interview Alan Kendall at ZopeLabs.

I propose a deadline of tomorrow morning (Europe time) for the first
draft of the new News.  We have enough already to warrant posting the
news.  If something doesn't make it, we'll put it in the next one.

I'll post a URL tomorrow morning for the material to review.  We can
then send it out Friday afternoon (Europe time).

I need one other class of volunteers: people that can post the links in
other blogs/outlets and/or email the text version.

Who can help on this?

--Paul