[ZWeb] zope.org contest?

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:35:55 -0500

well that looks pretty good. not bad at all. seems fine :)

however if there was a new contest i might submit something. i think it
would be interesting to pick multiple designs and let inidividual users
choose which one they like. i know this could get a little complex but maybe
its worth thinking about?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net