[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Member Help

Dan Coalman (via www.zope.org) dcoalman@attbi.com
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 00:50:40 -0400

I downloaded and installed Zope on both my Windows 2000 Server and SuSe Linux machines. Every time I start it on my Windows box, it stops IIS - which I'm using for OWA. I have checked the Port addresses, the NIC addresses, and IP settings - they are all nested in different locations and should not conflict with each other.
In the meantime, I need remove Zope from the Windows machine because it continues trying to Start - even though I ran the Uninstall exe. I did all this logged on as the Administrator, so Permissions is not the issue.
How do I get this thing OFF my servers?

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Help