[ZWeb] ask for your advice about the zope installation

lingtao cao lingtaocao@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:54:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Friends,

I am asking for your help about the installation of
zope server. My system is Solaris 9 (Sun OS 5.9),
after running the ./install for zope server. I got the
following error in the first message line, do you
happen to know how to solve this problem? What does it
mean "import site failed"? What command should be
followed by "-v" to traceback?
Thanks a lot!

Compiling python modules
./lib/python2.1/termios.py:7: DeprecationWarning: the
TERMIOS module is deprecated; please use termios
  DeprecationWarning)
creating default inituser file