[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Mailing Lists

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:30:47 +0100

--On Montag, 28. Oktober 2002 14:22 +0100 Paul Everitt <paul@eurozope.org>
wrote:

> (Trimming reply to only go to us...)
>
> What is the decision-making process for zope.org?  This subject has come
> up numerous times.  Similar to the google question, it isn't clear to me
> who is the BDFL for zope.org.

If it is now you ....who else ? :)

> FWIW, I vote +1 to remove links to zope.de, as it is quite dead and now
> generating irritation amongst a quite-lively community.

zope.de has never been alive. We don't care much about zope.de but about the
links and the texts contected with zope.de on the zope.org site.

Thanks Paul,
Andreas