[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Asking for partnership

Pavel Garaschenko (via www.zope.org) pavel@templatemonster.com
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:13:32 -0400

Dear webmaster of the zope.org website!

My name is Pavel. I am a commercial assistant of www.templatemonster.com.

I have reviewed your site and found out that your visitors may be
interested in our production (website templates).
We would like to conclude a partnership treaty with you.

We can give you a 10% discount on our product and you may either take
these 10% to yourself, or give it to your visitors or customers just to
raise popularity of your website. You will have a unique affiliate link
to our site like http://www.templatemonster.com/?aff=zope
and all visitors who will come through this link will receive a cookie.
You will get online sales stats on our website and will get 10% of sales
of each "cookie-person". Otherwise, we set visitors to get a 10% discount
if they come through your link.

We already work this way with www.mediainspiration.com ('website templates'
on the leftside menu), www.herwebtemplates.com and www.Webdesignhelper.co.uk.
You may review these resources just for an example.

Waiting for your answer, Pavel.

ICQ#: 79260139
pavel@templatemonster.com

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org