[ZWeb] Re: [ZOC] 68/ 1 Request "WebDAV allows complete listings of the site"

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Sat, 05 Apr 2003 14:51:32 +0200

For Zope 2.7 I changed the the Webdav access permission so that by
default only Managers and Authenticated users are allowed to access Zope.

-aj

--On Samstag, 5. April 2003 9:43 Uhr -0300 Sidnei da Silva