[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Site Crawling

Robert Echlin (via www.zope.org) rechlin@magma.ca
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:59:10 -0400

Hi,
I am finding your site very slow tonight.

It was slow earlier today, but tonight it often times out.
I am only sending you this note in case you aren't aware of it, and I wouldn't have sent it if I didn't see your note about the site running on 3 generic computers to show that Zope is scalable.

Why am I on the site so much tonight? This weekend I have been trying out some Zope site tools as part of setting up a pair of Zope sites for my teens to play with.

Good luck.

Robert

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Products/helpers