[ZWeb] better reviewer interface for zope.org

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey at cuemedia.com
Mon Aug 11 12:43:55 EDT 2003

I don't think so.  In the new Zope.org way, people might actually
review content before publishing it.  I think we should just get used
to it, in my own opinion.  I think that in the old Zope.org site, it
was too easy to blindly publish items without really looking at them.
This is fine if it's someone you trust, but it could have led to bad
habits.

I haven't yet had to select an 'effective_date' though.  I've been able
to publish or reject just fine by using the radio boxes.  Being able to
fill in a note (especially on reject) is a nice feature too.

--
JPS