[ZWeb] RPM Links

Marcus Schopen marcus at localguru.de
Tue Aug 12 10:12:55 EDT 2003

Hi,

my plan for today was building new 2.6.2b5 RPMs.

But on the new website I can't find links from the official download
Site ( /Products/ ) to my RPM repository:

   http://zope.org/Members/medienlabor/packages/

It would be nice if you could link it like on the old site: left
navigation bar "ZOPE RPMs in "Download" section.

Here are some download statistics (without src-rpms) for July:

884 RH9
250 RH 7.3
213 RH 8.0
189 python backport for RH 8.0
170 SuSE 8.2
119 SuSE 8.1
119 Debian/woody backport

June:

1088 RH 8
  976 python backport for RH 8.0
  530 RH 9
  177 RH 7.3
  127 SuSE 8.2
   91 Debian/woody backport

Otherwise it doesn't make any sense for me to put any more time in this
project. It's too much work and without linking it, nobody will find the
RPMs.

Thanks
Marcus

--
Marcus Schopen        (0>
P.O. Box 10 25 25     //\     Deutsche Zope User Group

         Weird, but life is too short, move on ...