[ZWeb] Where is the link to current RPMs gone?

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Thu Aug 28 06:25:44 EDT 2003

Maik Jablonski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> where are the links to the Distro/RPM-Packages gone? Marcus Schopen
> provides a nice service with
>
> http://zope.org/Members/medienlabor/packages/
>
> and many people are asking for distro-specific packages of Zope? Someone
> should put the link back on
>
> http://www.zope.org/Products/

Thanks Maik for supporting me :-)

I don't see any sense in building RPMs any more. It seems to be
impossible for the webteam to set a quick link to a nice project. I
think about to quit this service.

May be I find time to do the package stuff for the German Zope community
(DZUG).

Hard to keep zoped,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schopen        (0>
P.O. Box 10 25 25     //\     Deutsche Zope User Group

         Weird, but life is too short, move on ...