[ZWeb] Where is the link to current RPMs gone?

Chris McDonough chrism at zope.com
Thu Aug 28 06:10:45 EDT 2003

Apologies for the delay, I understand your frustration.  I have linked
the page.  (FWIW, the link to your RPM page still existed at
http://zope.org/Products/Zope, I've now also linked it from the Products
page).

We have started to package and release 2.7.X RPMs for Red Hat and it
would be nice to have your support (see
http://zope.org/Products/Zope/2.7.0b2/2.7.0b2/view).  I'd like to be
able to release RPMs for SuSE as well.