[ZWeb] Where is the link to current RPMs gone?

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Aug 28 19:26:59 EDT 2003

[Paul Everitt wrote (paul at eurozope.org) on 8/28/03 5:42 PM]

> I asked some questions many weeks ago but never received an answer.
> Others also asked questions with no answer.  Andreas and I both have
> asked whether our current manager roles mean we shouldn't log in, but
> have received no answer.  Not a lotta love goin' on. :^)

I have to wholeheartedly agree with Paul's comments, both in this email I'm
replying to and in the one he linked to.

i remember asking for weeks for the opportunity to sign the agreement so i
could freely and voluntaily contribute to NZO.

When it finally came out, I felt like i was signing a contract to go to work
for Microsoft, or the CIA.

NZO, tho a definite improvement, still needs a lot of work. I don't know if
ZC cares or not, but the end result is frustration and less use of the site.

How about letting a little of the bazaar in?

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ MSN: zettainet at hotmail.com ~ ICQ: 51907738