[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Message License Plates on State Website

jim tourville (via www.zope.org) jim.tourville@cox.net
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:04:07 -0500

I have for two days tried to accedd the messare plates part of the state website to see if some of the messages I am considering for my license plates have been taken by others.  I cannot gain access to the site and it site error debugging notice URL.  Is there something wrong with my computer or with the state web site?  I got the same message on my computer at work.  What am I doing wrong?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Jim Tourville

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Credits