DevHome Future (was Re: [ZWeb] FYI: Back to the past)

Paul Everitt paul@zope-europe.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 09:25:33 +0100

On jeudi, f=E9v 20, 2003, at 19:57 Europe/Paris, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> The wiki won't be helpful (which only adds fuel to my grumpy arguments=20=

> ;) if this information doesn't get fed back in.

At this point I'm more interested in just doing the work rather than=20
writing more about what we might do.  However, I'm not sure how to=20
proceed.  Neither George nor I have signed this form that's been=20
mentioned previously.

If this form isn't necessary, I can proceed and get George manager=20
rights to work together on the templates.

--Paul