[ZWeb] Zope.org and New zope.org status

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:32:19 +0100

On vendredi, jan 10, 2003, at 01:33 Europe/Paris, george donnelly wrote:

> perhaps another issue might be how are people who have already
> volunteered
> being integrated into the project? I volunteered in the suggested way
> and
> was never contacted.

Same for me.  I'm not sure what is the answer on this.  Zope 2, CMF,
and Zope 3 are all mostly-community efforts.  I'm curious how zope.org,
the community website, fits into that sequence.

Can we get an official pronouncement from the zope.org powers-that-be
regarding nzo's relationship with the community?  Jeffrey, is this your
department?

--Paul